Expertise & Experience
I can advise you in traditional negotiations, in applications to the Court or in the Collaborative Process, where we work together with your former Partner and their Collaborative Lawyer to find a solution that works for the whole family. I can assist you as a Mediator in a Mediation, Information and Assessment Meeting (MIAM) continuing as your Mediator. I can advise you throughout the Mediation Process, as a Family Lawyer if you undertake Mediation with other Mediators.
I am a founding member of Thameside Collaborative Lawyers and Mediators bringing together Lawyers, Family Consultants, Financials and Mediators to create the team that meets the needs of you and your family.
I live locally with my husband, daughters and Hungarian Vizsla dog. In addition to my professional life I enjoy the Arts, cooking Yoga, Pilates, Book Group and admiring my husband’s effort’s at the “family” allotment.
- Family Law, including:
- Relationship Preparation, Pre Marital and Pre Civil Partnership Agreements
- Divorce, Dissolution of Civil Partnership and Separation
- Financial Remedies: Maintenance, Transfer of Property, Lump Sum and Pensions
- Claims by unmarried partners
- Parenting Arrangements: Child Arrangements Orders, Contact, Specific Issues and Prohibited Steps
- Collaborative Law
- Mediation and advice during Mediation
- Wills and Inheritance Act Claims
- Related Property Issues
- Law Degree at Kingston University (1980-1983)
- Law Society Final Examinations, College of Law, Guildford (1984-1985)
- Certificate in Dynamic Psychology of Counselling, The Tavistock Institute (1992-1993)
- Collaborative Law, Resolution (2005)
- Family Mediation, Resolution (2010)
- Mediation, Information and Assessment Meetings (MIAM), Resolution Training (2011)
- Direct Consultation with Children in Mediation, Family Mediators Association (2015)
- Accredited Family Mediator, Resolution and The Law Society (2016) and registered with the Family Mediation Council www.familymediationcouncil.org.uk
Contact Lisa Broddle