Administration of Estates
When someone close to you dies, our experienced Solicitors will be glad to assist you and to deal with the deceased’s affairs professionally, compassionately and considerately.
Our Solicitors and their colleagues will assist the Personal Representatives in making all the necessary arrangements such as obtaining the Grant of Probate, collecting and distributing the assets and preparing the estate accounts, as well as assisting with the setting up and maintaining of such Trusts as are required by the Will.
We appreciate that this is a difficult time for all those affected and we will deal with matters at a pace that suits you and will help you deal with any problems that may arise. We can also advise you on any tax-saving options for varying the Will after death if appropriate.
We can assist you with:
- The legal requirements of administering the estate
- Setting up Trusts
- Obtaining Grant of Probate/Letters of Administration
- Preparing Estate Accounts
- Tax-Saving post-death Variations of Wills
- Related property transactions
- Asset protection for surviving members of a family