In The Loop 2017 Newsletter – Free Edition
The free New Year’s edition of In The Loop is full of relevant advice and up to date legal news for 2017.
What you can find in this edition:
- A Morrison’s employee was found guilty of violent conduct.
- Is the Energy Performance Certificate just more red tape for when you want to move home?
- There have been some concerns around the Government’s Lasting Powers of Attorney tool.
- The risks to diminishing lease terms.
- And, how you should get started when considering divorce or separation.
- Find this and much more with the In The Loop 2017 Newsletter.
Please scroll down and enjoy the articles contributed by Stone Rowe Brewer’s team of legal experts.