IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CLIENTS
We previously announced that both our offices had re-opened for business as from 1st June 2020.
In line with the government’s recommendations of May 2020, our operation then reverted to a more office based one from 1st June 2020. However, as the new coronavirus continues to affect the world, the wellbeing of our clients, partners and staff remains of utmost importance to us.
A thorough risk assessment was undertaken and a new Office Protocol introduced to provide guidance to our staff as to protective measures placed in force aimed at ensuring the safety of our staff, our clients and other visitors to the office. Both our risk assessment and the Office Protocol have subsequently been regularly reviewed and adjusted as needs be. You can view our certificate of compliance with the government’s requirements here.
In order to assist the operation of our new protocol, we would ask all of our clients and visitors to follow the procedures set out below, where at all possible:
- Wear a mask on entering our offices and at all times when in our offices;
- Observe social distancing at all times on approaching and entering our offices;
- Use one of the hand sanitisers provided on arrival and departure from our offices;
- Await instructions from our receptionists before entering our offices;
- Avoid visiting our offices unless it is necessary and, if so, by prior arrangement either with the file handler or our reception;
- Do not come to our offices if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who is unwell;
- Keep any meetings at our offices to the bare minimum;
- Deliver any items, where possible, to our letterbox and not to reception;
- Continue to deal with our staff remotely via telephone, e-mail or remote meetings
You can navigate to the profiles of our lawyers on this website and direct a message to them utilising the contact form provided on the profile pages.
We are also now advising clients on the many legal implications arising from the spread of the virus.
Should you have any concerns or require assistance in navigating these difficult times, please contact us.