Clinical/Medical Negligence, including:
- Orthopaedic Injuries
- Defective Medical Products/Medicines
- Fatal accidents/Coroner’s Inquests
- Hospital acquired infections
- Surgical errors
- Misdiagnosis / delay in treatment
- Substandard treatment and care
- Elderly care medicine
Personal Injury / Accident Claims
- Catastrophic injuries (head injuries, spinal injuries, loss of limbs)
- Industrial / work related accidents
- Public liability claims
- Product liability claims
- Law Degree (LLB) – Wolverhampton University
- Legal Practice Course; College of Law, Guildford
- Professional Skills Course; BPP Law School, Holborn
Expertise & Experience
I became a Partner in 2005 and having initially practiced in the fields of commercial and property litigation, found my niche within the Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence Departments. I now head Stone Rowe Brewer’s Clinical Negligence Practice. I am a member of the Law Society’s Clinical Negligence Accreditation Panel and a Fellow with the Royal Society of Medicine. I am also a Practitioner Member of the Association of Personal Injury Solicitors (Senior Litigator Member).
I continue to represent clients in respect of a number of personal injury claims, particularly, on behalf of those who have suffered catastrophic injuries (such as head injuries, loss of limbs, spinal injuries, including spinal cord damage) and have a particular interest in complex industrial / work related accidents, and certain public and product liability claims.
Outside of work, I enjoy training in Muay Thai (Thai Boxing) and Karate and I enjoy rock climbing and mountaineering when I get the opportunity.
I live with my wife and two children in Surrey.