In 2007, with the introduction of Lasting Powers of Attorney, I found myself preparing many of these documents, not just for elderly clients but also for individuals who own businesses and who need to look at succession planning or clients planning long sabbaticals abroad for work or travel. I am happy to undertake home visits.
I am a Deputy appointed by the Court of Protection for clients who have lost capacity and need assistance in handling their affairs and often advise in relation to Court of Protection applications.
In my spare time I enjoy cooking and gardening and pottering about at home. I like dancing and Yoga.
- Legal Services for the Elderly
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Residential Conveyancing
- Wills and Probate
- Trusts and Taxation
- Court of Protection
- Commercial Conveyancing
- Law Society’s Part 1 & II Qualifying Examination (1979, 80)
- Member of Solicitors for the Elderly
- Member of Law Society’s Private Client Section