Working together to achieve a “Good Divorce”
Our Family Team will support all your family change needs including:
- Relationship Preparation, Pre-Marital and Pre Civil Partnership Agreements.
- Divorce, Dissolution of Civil Partnership and Separation.
- Financial Remedies: Maintenance, Transfer of Property, Lump Sum and Pensions.
- Claims by unmarried partners: Trusts of Land Act 1996 and Schedule 1 Children Act 1989.
- Parenting and Child Arrangements: Parenting Plans, Child Arrangements Orders, Contact, Specific Issues and Prohibited Steps.
- Collaborative Separation, Divorce, Finance and Child Arrangements.
- Mediation and advice during Mediation.
- Wills and Inheritance Act Claims.
- Related Property Issues.
Mikayla undertook a degree in Criminology and Criminal Justice at the University of Portsmouth before a Graduate Diploma in Law and obtaining a Distinction in the Legal Practice Course at The University of Law, Guildford. Mikayla has worked in Family Law since 2015, first as a Legal Executive and will become a Solicitor in the summer of 2018.