Experience & Expertise
I have been with Stone Rowe Brewer since September 2005 having previously worked for another local firm for two years as a fee earner in the Conveyancing and Probate Departments. I was made a Partner in 2014.
During my time at Stone Rowe Brewer my fields of expertise have become much more property orientated; utilising my earlier experiences and building on the skills acquired since qualification in 2007. I have spent several years working alongside the company commercial and litigation department, and as such can provide clients with a complete package, meeting any business need. The nature of my work is often very technical; my role is to provide you with clear un-ambiguous advice empowering you to make informed decisions. I take pride in having close contact with all my clients, many of whom are long standing.
In my spare time I enjoy swimming, running and have recently started learning Italian.
- Residential Conveyancing
- Commercial Conveyancing
- Landlord and Tenant (Contentious and Non-Contentious)
- Adverse Possession and advice on restrictive covenants
- Lease Extensions and Freehold Enfranchisement
- Property Support on Mergers & Acquisitions
- Property Refinancing
- Civil Litigation and Debt Recovery
- Degree in Classics (2000); Reading University
- Graduate Diploma in Law; College of Law, Guildford (2002)
- Legal Practice Course; College of Law, Guildford (2003)