Who we are
Stone Rowe Brewer LLP is a firm of solicitors with offices in Twickenham and Teddington, South West London.
We have nine partners, supported by seventy staff. Stone Rowe Brewer is a limited liability partnership.
We were formed in 1976 and offer a specialist service in a wide range of legal areas. The partners are complemented by a strong team of solicitors, legal executives, licensed conveyancers and legal clerks.
Stone Rowe Brewer LLP – providing first class legal advice at the heart of Twickenham and Teddington for more than 35 years.
We have a broad, varied client base and have gained an excellent national reputation through the continued loyalty of our clients, their personal recommendations and local associations.
At Stone Rowe Brewer LLP, we have always prided ourselves on providing a complete, professional service. Our clients range from individuals, small traders and medium-sized businesses, through to large companies, major financial lenders and institutions. What sets us apart from other law firms is our commitment to provide a personalised service, with individually tailored solutions for each of our clients.
Our Objectives are:
We believe strongly in Client Care and in providing a quality Legal Service. We have already met the high standards required by the Law Society’s Written Professional Standards and your case is as important to us as it is to you.
- To provide a personal legal service, focusing on helping our clients find the best possible solution for them and their business
- To provide a high quality service which leaves our clients feeling they have received value for money
- To be efficient and cost effective
- To utilise, wherever possible, the latest technological and legal developments to provide services to our clients professionally
- To communicate with our clients in a clear, easy to understand manner so that they always know what is happening in their case